My favourite features of the app were:
- easy and quick download
- music was energetic and great at catching my children’s attention
- repetitive; allowing the words to be easily learned
- informative parent guide with instructions on how to use each word/video, including also colouring books, craft activities, activities on the go, lyrics, words to practice and cards to print out
- the parent guide allows you to minimize the amount of time spent directly on the app itself for parents that are worried about too much screen time
- loved that I was able to interact and be part of the learning process (versus just reading it aloud and hoping they absorb what you are reading to them)
- incredibly fun way to learn a new language (all of us were dancing and singing along!)
- even though it is designed for teaching children 0-5 years of age, my nine year old loved it as well!
- easy to navigate between pages on the app
- app is designed to be able to download onto Apple devices and Android
Langmobile is offering four individuals a chance to win their own copy of the app! US and CAN residents can enter via the Rafflecopter below.
Disclosure: I received a copy of this app in order to facilitate this review. All opinions expressed are my own.