Pampers has also released a coupon book worth $25.00 on the GTG reward site. You can order it for only 400 points.
You can pick up yours here.
New ten point code released!
This is one of my favourite recipes, especially on a busy night! It is simple, healthy and best of all my kids love it!
– five boneless, skinless chicken breasts
– 1 can of Campbell’s cream of mushroom soup
– 1/2 can of milk
– 1/2 cup of thinly sliced mushrooms
– 1/2 cup of thinly sliced onions
1. Preheat oven to 350F.
2. Pour can of Campbell’s cream of mushroom soup into a large and deep casserole dish. Add in 1/2 can of milk and stir to mix evenly.
3. Add in chicken breasts, onions and mushrooms.
4. Cover with tin foil and put in oven. Bake for 40-50 minutes. Remove tin foil and bake for an additional ten minutes or until well cooked.
My kids love this on top of rice.The chicken turns out so soft and tender after cooking in the mushroom soup. It is one of those super easy and time saving recipes that have become one of our family favourites!
My eldest son has developed a passion for writing and has begun to write many short stories. He really wanted a place to post his stories and show people what he writes. I decided to give him a spot here to post his stories. I think it is a perfect way for him to have an outlet and to practice his writing skills. You can find his short stories at The Little Adventurer’s Corner!