The 2014 Holiday Gift Guide Submission Form
Holiday season will soon be here (our boys are so excited that they have already started to plan their holiday wish lists!). This year is a very special year for me here on the blog and will mark the very first Holiday Gift Guide at Working Mommy Journal – something I am very excited to put together.
We are now accepting submissions for the 2014 Holiday Gift Guide until November 10th, 2014 in the following categories:
- Stocking stuffers
- Gifts for him or her
- Children’s gifts
- Personalized gifts
- Gifts for the home
We have several options available for you and we are always happy to work with you to ensure the best possible exposure. All options will include:
- Original and creative post featuring the product.
- Original photos.
- Inclusion in the 2014 Holiday Gift Guide Page.
- Inclusion in the 2014 Holiday Gift Guide Pinterest Board.
- Two to three no-follow links of your choosing.
- Social media syndication including Twitter, Instagram, Facebook and Google + with all links reported back to you.
Package options include:
- Review only with a product value over $50 CDN (no fees assigned).
- Review only with a product value under $50 CDN (a possible fee will be assigned after discussion).
- Review & Giveaway – This options provides greater exposure for your product and brand. No fee will be assigned.
- Product feature will be treated as a sponsored post with a fee of $50 CDN.
- Product feature with a giveaway will also be treated as a sponsored post with a fee of $25 CDN.
Important guidelines to remember:
- All giveaways MUST be open to Canadians. Your giveaway can also be open to residents of the US or WW.
- Shipping and any related costs of giveaway prizes is the responsibility of the company.
- Giveaway prizes must have a minimum value of $25 CDN.
- Review products will not be returned.
- All shipping costs will be covered by the company – we are located in Canada so please keep that in mind as well.
- All fees are payable via Pay Pal
Please fill out the form below or email me at: email@example.com – I look forward to working with you this holiday season!