Week Four: One Month Down!
It is almost hard to believe that one month has passed by already. It feels like yesterday that I had finally had enough and wanted to fix the mistakes that I was making and become healthier not only for myself but to give a positive example to my boys. Now it is week four and while I am still sticking to it this had to be my hardest week yet. As you can see by how late this post was! Not only was it the first week of school for my babies (and my youngest who is now officially a Kindergarten kid!), I also had my Dad over helping me with caring for the boys the week before school started and he is the most divine cook ever. No lie – I can’t stop eating his food!
This week, I chose to keep better track of my fitness by using a calendar on the fridge. The mental tracking was just not cutting it anymore. I wanted to make sure I wasn’t giving in to weaknesses nor was I lying to myself.
So here is how I did it week three:
- 1-2 pound weight loss. I may have gained two pounds with my Dad’s cooking! Oops!!
- Weight training three times this week. I managed it once 🙁
- Yoga three times this week. Zero times this week.
Daily squat, lunge, push up and crunch challenge.
- 11,000 steps a day. While I didn’t hit 11,000 every day, I always made it to 10,000.
- One 3 km walk.
- One 4 km walk.
This week I know I have to step it up even more, especially with The Great Camp Adventure Walk coming up in the next few weeks (yay!).
Week four goals:
- 1-2 pound weight loss.
- Weight training five times this week.
- Yoga three times this week.
- Daily squat, lunge, push up and crunch challenge.
- 11,000 steps a day.
- Two 3km walks.
- One 4km walk.
I am quite excited to see what this week four brings me. Hopefully it will only continue to become easier and more routine as this week passes by. Don’t forget to head over to my initial post and enter the giveaway before time runs out. Have a fantastic week!