I love muffins and they make the perfect on the go snack in the morning and on our way out in the early evening to soccer. Blueberries are a big hit in our home and I love using them up in our muffin recipes. Here is one of my favourite recipe!
– 2 cups of flour
– 2 tsp of baking powder
– 1/4 tsp of salt
– 1 cup of sugar
– 1 cup of melted butter
– 2 eggs
– 3/4 cup of milk
– 1 1/2 cups of blueberries (love using fresh ones)
1. Preheat oven to 375F.
2. Combine flour, baking powder and salt into one bowl and set aside.
3. Combine sugar and melted butter in a second bowl. Add two beaten eggs into mixture and whisk well.
4. Slowly add milk and whisk continuously.
5. Add this mixture into the dry mixture and mix well.
6. Add blueberries and mix well.
7. Add into muffin wrappers on a muffin tray. Bake in oven for 25-30 minutes or until golden on top (or when you insert a toothpick it comes out dry).
Enjoy! This recipe makes twelve muffins.