July 2, 2014
Naan Pizza Recipe
Summer is here and I wanted to lighten up my usual pizza recipe to reflect all the delicious local produce and to accompany the warmer weather.
Here is my easy to prepare (so easy that I can prepare this in the morning for my work lunch while preparing breakfast!).
- One medium tomato (chopped finely)
- 1/2 cup of spinach (more or less as you prefer)
- 2 naan breads
- 1/4 cup of sliced chicken
- 1/2 cup of chopped zucchini
- 1/4 cup of shredded cheese (I used marble cheese)
- 1 tablespoon of extra virgin olive oil
- tinfoil and baking sheet
- Preheat oven to 350F
- Place a sheet of tinfoil on a baking sheet. Place the two naan breads on the tinfoil.
- Lightly cover them with the extra virgin olive oil.
- Cover the naan bread with tomatoes.
- Top with chicken, zucchini and spinach.
- Cover with the shredded cheese.
- Place in the oven and cook for roughly twenty minutes or until the cheese is melted and the naan bread is crisp. Enjoy!