Update Outdoor Decor for Fall
Remember that super easy front decor I posted about a couple of months ago? If not no worries – check it out here. Now that Fall has arrived I had to change it up and wanted to share it with you because I loved how it turned out!
You will need:
- fall themed branches, pumpkins on branches (I picked ours up from the dollar store for $1.25/each)
- metal bucket
- foam that fits the bottom of the bucket
- bag of potpourri
- Fill the bottom of the bucket with the foam and cover with the potpourri.
- Take each branch and insert directly into the foam. I wanted a shorter arrangement so I bent some of the sticks at the bottom before inserting.
- You may have to bend and move around some of the branches to ensure you have the right look you were going for. Keep adjusting until you love the look!
We still have the same lantern that we bought previously so it looks great beside the bucket. Now to purchase some pumpkins to complete the look!
How do you update your outdoor decor for the seasons? Do you look for products that are easy to change up when the seasons change?