Easter Pop Up Card with Cathy Thinking Out Loud
Cathy from Cathy Thinking Out Loud has been at it again!
This time she has created cute Easter Pop Up Cards for your kids to send to family. Our boys made cards for both of their grandparents and their Aunts and Uncles. Their Mom kind of failed at making the beak pop up but you can always do the craft without making the beak move.
- Blank white paper (as many sheets as cards you would like to make)
- Pencil crayons or crayons
- Print out the easy template on blank white paper
- Colour the egg and chick – including the reverse side of the page where the mouth will open (or if you chose to not have the mouth open you can leave the reverse side blank).
- Fold the template in half both ways and then leave it folded length wise and cut the mouth of the beak. Fold the triangles up going in each direction. Alternatively you can just leave the beak closed with no pop up for the crafty challenged (like moi!).