Knights and Princesses: Crafts with Cathy ThinkingOutLoud
Sticking with our medieval theme this week, Cathy from Cathy Thinking Out Loud has brought us a fun craft to make with our little knights and princesses! Using the template ideas from below you can create stand up medieval characters for your children to play with.
You Will Need:
- white blank paper
- your choice of pencil crayons, crayons or paint
- glue stick
- Popsicle sticks (small ones)
- Print out or copy the figures at the beginning of the post.
- Colour in the figure with your choice of crayons, markers or paint. Allow to dry.
- Cut out the shape. Fold the base in half.
- Attach two Popsicle sticks to the base and one along the middle pointing upwards.
Enjoy your Knight and Princess!