- Extremely comfortable: Soft top layer of material that is smooth against your skin. The two layers together almost makes it feel like it has a cushion on it!
- Keeps it’s shape: The pad did not move, wrinkle in spots or bunch up – even while working out and long walks.
- Absorption rate: The pad absorbs quickly and removes any fluid away from your skin. Leaving you feeling dry and comfortable.
- Shape of the pad: The back of the pad is actually wider then the front which is perfect for sleeping and laying down.
- Wings: I am not sure if it is just me (or the fact that I usually buy whatever is cheapest on the shelf) but the wings on this brand were fantastic! They actually stuck to the underwear and stayed in place the whole time.
Step One is a plain yogurt with a lightly sweet taste for infants aged nine months and older. It contains whole milk and has a milk fat content of 6%! It also contains probiotics and Vitamin D.
Step 2 comes in two flavours: Banana and strawberry! It is geared for infants twelve months and older. This step contains a milk fat content of 5% along with probiotics and Vitamin D.
I loved how the yogurt had a creamy, thick texture to it but did not give the appearance nor taste of typical infant yogurt. The container was just slightly smaller than a normal portion of yogurt (which is great as my little one loves his yogurt!). He feel in love with the banana flavour. He actually ate three in a row before I had to stop him!.
Overall, Liberte Bebe was a huge hit in our home and I will definitely be purchasing more of the banana flavoured Step 2 yogurt! You can receive your own free product coupon by visiting their Facebook page and submitting your baby’s first time milestone.
I received two free product coupons for the purpose of providing my opinion to the company and the Yummy Mummy Club. I was not obligated to feature the product on my blog. All opinions on this product are my own and not influenced in any way.
Both of my children and myself suffer with eczema and skin sensitivities. This being said, I try to avoid as many harsh products as possible and do not switch their detergent often. I do not use dryer sheets in my dryer (mostly because I can never remember to re-purchase them and they are so expensive!) but also because I do not want the added extra chemicals on the clothes especially when my youngest reacted to one brand when he was small.
After two weeks worth of loads (roughly fifteen loads – we had a gastric bug go through our family at the same time so they had some extra work cut out for them!) the dryer balls held their shape and still looked fairly new.
Overall, Woolzies Dryer Balls are a fantastic natural product that you can feel safe and comfortable using for your family. They have the added bonus of being able to be left in your dryer and not have to constantly add in dryer sheets or run out of them!. Check them out on Facebook and enter the giveaway below to win your own box of Woolzies Dryer Balls!