Moments of Thanks #findlumia

Time is flying by and my children are changing, growing right in front of my eyes. Sometimes life becomes too busy and stressful that I forget to take the time to stop and realize how blessed my life is. I forget that there is so much good in my life to be thankful for.
This past week I have spent a lot of time reflecting about all of these areas in my life that I have to be grateful for. I decided to capture these moments with the Nokia Lumia 1020 and share these moments with you.
Here is just a small portion of all the things I am grateful for in my life.
This picture of my son’s bike holds so much for me – it’s not just a bike but a symbol of his strength and health. In this moment, my son is strong and able to use this strength to ride his bike, run and play soccer. God willing, he will remain this way and continue to grow and remain healthy.
I love being in and around the water. Water brings with it power and life. It can calm and bring inner peace.
I am proud to be Canadian! We are blessed to live in a country of freedom and peace.
You can view more of the my moments of thankfulness in my Google + album here. Over the next few weeks I will be using my Nokia Lumia 1020 to bring to you a different theme each week.
What are the little things that you are grateful for in life?
Disclosure: I received the Telus Nokia Lumia 1020 as part of participating in the Finding the Story Within Challenge.

cvegnad

View more posts from this author
11 Comments
Oldest
Newest Most Voted
Inline Feedbacks
Chasity
8 years ago

I am grateful for being able to celebrate my son's first birthday. This is great and uplifting.

Carla WorkingMommyJournal
Reply to  Chasity

Happy Birthday to your son! That is so special. They truly are gifts.

earthlingorgeous
8 years ago

those are beautiful photos I also love being at the beach it just rejuvenates my soul. I'm greatful about discovering blogging for with it I'm a full time mom but I earn at home 🙂

Carla WorkingMommyJournal

Thanks 🙂 The beach is always a perfect way to relax and gain strength from. I also love blogging! It opened up so many doors and experiences.

makesthemostof
8 years ago

beautiful pics; beautiful message

Carla WorkingMommyJournal
Reply to  makesthemostof

Thank you! There is so much to be thankful for in life

Robyn Huffman
8 years ago

What a wonderful post! Life does get so busy sometimes and I often forget to slow down and just be grateful for all the little things. I'm so very grateful for my family who has been there so much for me here lately, I'm grateful for each day I'm able to get up and enjoy the day with my husband and daughter because just a month ago I was scheduled for brain surgery. I'm grateful

SavingsInSeconds
8 years ago

I&#39;m grateful for my children. They are the light of my life (even if they wear me out!!) <br />Stunning pics!! I need a new camera, thinking this might be a good one.

Denise
8 years ago

I am grateful my mom is back home after being diagnosed with a genetic blood disorder and in the hospital for 7 weeks

Rachel
8 years ago

I will have to check that camera out- great pics and very touching!

UtahCouponDeals
8 years ago

Thank you for sharing this. I know how you feel. I have four kids and it seems like time is just flying by. Beautiful pics!